01 Apr What Are The Best WordPress Plugins For SEO 2019?
[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column][vc_column_text]
What Are The Best WordPress Plugins For SEO 2019?
One of the main reasons for WordPress’s appeal worldwide nowadays is the wide variety of plugins that it has come up with. This runs the range.
It can also improve the quality of your site in many ways. More specifically, SEO is one of the main concerns for website owners nowadays.
A report published in HubSpot, 2017 says that almost sixty-one per cent of the marketers have said that improving SEO and growing their organic presence is the top rebound priority for marketing for them.
Being this vital SEO can be equally complex, especially when uninitiated. This is where WordPress plugins enter the scene. You can choose from thousands of plugins that can really improve the position of your website in the search engine.
WordPress is widely known for making an SEO friendly platform. But you should choose a properly optimized WordPress plugin to get the proper benefits out of it.
So, here is a list of some of the best WordPress plugins of this year from which you can pick from to rank your website in a better position in the search engine.
Yoast SEO (FREE/PAID)
- Yoast SEO has a record of 4-5 million of downloads, 4.7-star rating out of 5 and with thousands of reviews.
- Yoast SEO is undoubtedly one of the best plugins available. Yoast doesn’t only help you make your search engine optimization ranking better, but also it takes that extra step and takes care of almost every technical optimization. It is loaded with a variety of features. It is an all-in-one SEO plugin.
Google Keyword Planner (FREE)
- No one in this whole world knows what you are searching for better than Google itself. And thus, the search giants have planned this tool so that you can get your own keyword ideas.
- This free tool is offered to the advertisers of the search engine. They can even bid their advertising campaigns with this too. It also helps the advertisers in order to choose the right keywords and help them to improve their ranking in the search engine.
- The algorithm of Google has been updated in significant numbers in recent years. It includes Google Panda and Google Penguin.
- Unlike the other SEO plugins that still use the old and backdated technology, SEOPressor has been developed according to the latest Google algorithm trend.
SEO Ultimate (FREE/PAID)
- It provides both versatility and data flexibility. SEO Ultimate is capable of importing and exporting the data from different sources.
- It also includes a feature called Derplink Juggernaut that helps the user to set up keywords automatically. For this, SEO Ultimate will automatically generate links in the site also.
- You can use it as the add-on of your browsers, like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera. It gives SEO details on your website.
- You will be able to know the page rank and different other parameters. The information that you get from SEOquake is also useful to measure the effectiveness of the keywords.
Several SEO professionals have downloaded this free plugin.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]